For Sticky Control
Enessco is a major breakthrough in paper making, as it eliminates wax and solvents in recycled paper mills. Enessco is initiated as a Fiber/Contaminants "Modification" treatment. This approach actually treats the surface interface between the contaminant and the paper fiber, allowing the contaminants "Independently" release from the wood fiber. The contaminants are stabilized, and are removed more efficiently be Screening and Cleaning Equipment.
Enessco significantly reduces contact adhesives/hot melts/wax and other contaminants by efficiently purging them from the process (no cycle up). This maximizes the capacity of the stock preparation system, while producing high quality pulp. Enessco is administered via repulpable bags in dry form to the pulper; in many cases, Detac stock treatment can be eliminated.
How it Works
Enessco's Power Begins in the Pulper
Enessco is a 100% Active Dry Powder Product, a blend of Wetting Agents & Inorganic Polymers fed to the recycled fiber pulper. It is available in 2.27 or 22.7 kg repulpable bags or make down systems, deink dosage rates of approximately 0.6 Kg. per ton of recycled furnish in the pulper.
Batch or Continuous, any pH, any temperature, Enessco’s Wetting Agents speed up fiber rewet so contaminants do not stick to wet surfaces. This keeps the contaminants large for easier and faster removal.
Stickies Removal Increased 400% - 600% in Case Studies
Inorganic polymer contains hydrophobic and hydrophilic ends that attach to all hydrophobic contaminants and modifies physical properties to allow equipment to better distinguish between fiber and contaminant.
Exclusive & Patented by Enessco Int., it is the only environmentally friendly product designed to release contaminants quickly from fibers and increase the efficiency of Contaminant Removal Equipment and Water Clarification, while minimizing Fiber Loss.
Chemical Cost Savings
- Solvents Eliminated ($2.50/Ton)
- 75% Reduction in Felt Wash
- Caustic Wash Eliminated
- Detac Eliminated ($5.00/Ton)
- EXCEEDS 3 to 1 ROI
- 6% Production Increase
- 50% Lower Culls
- 70% Fewer Splices
- Downtime Reduced by 90%
- Sheet appearance improved 25-50%.
- 90+% Reduction in Stickies, Ink & Ash
Where does Enessco Work
Any recycled paper mill where contaminants have a path out of the process.
- Pulper ragger/tail
- Turbo Separator
- Fine screen rejects
- Lightweight cleaners
- Washing & Flotation Cells
- Quickly & Efficiently Liberates Stickies/Ink from the Fiber Substrate
- Enhanced Fiber Swelling
- Ink Release at Ink/Fiber Interface
- Stabilizes Ink, Preventing re-deposits
- Scavenges Flexo Acrylic Binder, Ink Vehicles
- Modifies Contaminants to be as Large a Size as Possible for Maximum Removal
- Separate Pulper Stickies as Large Particles
- Modify WW stickies to improve removal
- Ink flotation/removal enhancement
- 2-6 Fold Increase In Rejects = Lower Dirt/Stickies
- Improved furnish quality = Better Productivity
- Cleaner process water = Higher Brightness
- Although dramatically reduced, remaining stickies are Detackified
- Easier Cleaning of Wire & Felt Depositions
- Control of Dryer Section & Converting Deposition/Breaks
- Inorganic Barrier Coating Detackifies Sticky Surfaces
- Inorganic Barrier Maintains Stickies Control Performance When Dry
Lightweight Cleaner Rejects
Lightweight Cleaner Accepts
Spain Mill Cleaner Rejects
Cleaner Rejects with and without Enessco
All this with ENESSCO
No other pulper added product can add as many benefits as the Enhanced Enessco.
- Reduces Costs
- Boosts Production
- Improves Sheet Quality
- Eliminates Press Felt Solvents
- Increased Brightness & Yield